About the hospital
Established in 1890 with a donation by Princess Wilhelmina Elisabeth of Montleart, the hospital underwent two major expansions. In 1960 a medical and a surgical pavilion, four ambulances and an X-ray Institute were added. In 1990 more structural extensions followed; Vienna’s first oncological outpatient clinic was opened and the ‚Glanzing Hospital‘ was integrated.
Key figures 2014
|Number of beds||1.054|
|Number of Inpatients||47.507|
|Number of Outpatients||442.200|
For more information about the hospital please visit www.wienkav.at/wil